1. HYDRATE | Drink plenty of water! Make it your drink of choice at every meal and in between. We recommend two quarts a day. Add lemon juice in the morning to really cleanse your system and clear up your skin.
2. EXERCISE & SWEAT IT OUT | Devote at least 20 minutes a day to working up a sweat. Whether its yoga, running or even walking, get moving to sweat out toxins. Add a trip to the sauna or steam room into your routine to facilitate the process even more.
3. EAT ORGANIC | Eat more fiber and naturally detoxifying foods such as fresh fruits, vegetables, beans, legumes and whole grains. Choose organic, grass fed, GMO free, local foods as a rule of thumb.
4. CLEANSE YOUR LIVER | Herbs like dandelion root, milk thistle, turmeric, burdock and drinking green tea will help expel unwanted waste.
5. GET POKED | Acupuncture is one of the best ways to flush out toxins and stimulate the liver and other vital organs that aid in detoxification. It also facilitates lymphatic drainage and boosts the immune system.
6. MEDITATE | Cleanse your mind of negative thoughts that don’t serve your higher self. A clear mind is a healthy mind!
7. GET CUPPED | Cupping therapy helps draw toxins from deep within the muscle layer to the surface to be flushed out through the circulatory system.
8. FAST | 1-2 day juice or water fast allows your digestive system to take a break, rest and recharge. This allows the blood to be more evenly regulated to other parts of the body including the brain, which means more mental clarity.